Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Interview with Another Part of Me


Nothing is impossible for him. Working on hard times with difficulty, a challenge makes him feel happy rather than become disappointed by the problem. Experiencing the new moments of not trodden path becomes his way of life. He is no more than an ordinary fellow who aspires to be one of the simplest persons in the world.

He does not know whether he will succeed or not. But he certainly realizes that it is not an easy job to reach there as he starts walking on hard rocks. Reaching to a targeted point is very different from heading towards the field which is both opportunity and challenge at a time. He believes and knows from his conscience man is different from other beings not just because of the appearance but because of the nature that rows dream, plan, hard work and perfection towards what he does meditatively. They who do not understand him or such traits of human being may mistake him as egotism but it is not hard for him.

He dreamed a lot, tried hard and reached nowhere…He every time turns to be complicated as he pounds to be simpler. He called me, I came, I saw him and found frolicking psychologically to scale success. I questioned myself and HE within me answered. Some of the extracts are as following:

Me: How did you come to this world?

HE: Once upon a time I was in the universe touching everything happily. As my father fell in love with my mom one night, I was confined to a subject and she had me. It was not my desire to come here but my parents' desire to understand each other. They also did not plan to have me. It was just an accident.

Me: Are you sure about it or pessimistic about life?

HE: Yes. I am absolutely sure that life is not as one imagines to be and it goes as it flows in its current but dream can lead one to a new path. Imagination and dream are quite different phenomena. One can imagine anything but shaped vision is dream.

Me: Are you dreaming or imagining now?

HE: I am doing both as one cannot be separated from each other. The difference is only that which is dominant.

Me: What kind of philosophy is this?

HE: Which one? That you failed to understand or others misunderstand.

Me: About love and marriage?

He: sex and complimentary part of life or churning out of nothing…

0 comments:

Post a Comment