Saturday, November 28, 2009

I feel I am a running river of time

Bishnu Prasad Aryal
Kathmandu, Nov 28



Birth begins flowing from chastite snow melting in high himalayas,
My childhood was so pure, innocent and cool.

It started running down the earth through variations,
Sliding with stones, muds and litters in course of time,
It became pollutted, contaminated with deadly diseases too,
Grew more and more like a swelling snake utterly collosal.


Suffering and pains were nurished more than pleasure,
Unconscious in the mezzy and zig-zag motion of the river,
I woke up and found split into various banks of the river,
It was still going downwards under the blue and black sky,
In which the universe was revolving in cycle of chains,
Impossible to turn back to its root of birth unlike time.

As it reached to the ocean, I was completely a mixture of the world,
It looked beautiful like himalayas,
Not hard as rocks but harder than the soft water.
I started evaporating to regain purity, chastity and innocence as earlier,
To repeat the begining and its flowing journey again towards ocean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment