Thursday, April 30, 2009

Continually I wept more than enough

Now, I found there is no justice for those simple, innocent and weaker lots who have harmed nothing of others but have courage and self-confidence to live without inteferring into others' life.

I never imagined a powerful person likes to do such a mean thing which is shame for himself but he is still boasting upon what he has been doing. A person is ready to commit suicide for failing to tackle injustice and suffering for others' problems, and hurt more than enough but one who is full of cruelty is still torturing and harming for not surrendering to him. I can't imagine what kind of humanity this is.

Whether one believes in it or not but the reality is deadly that anyone can scream of it. Stop and think what the case is. It looks to be a imaginative story but it is a real story. One person has been tortured for more than 15 years and the doer is still following him and brutally finishing him for doing nothing wrong to anybody.

The doer just like a vicious circle has hammered on him by stretching his hands even at his office. He appealed him many times not to touch his emotional feeling and trouble unnecessarily. But no way, he never heard the sufferer. No way out.

The victim is no more other than myself. I could not tolerate the pains and suffering and I wept on the second day today too. I am desperately seeking a help from supernature to end my life and pains for ever and for good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment