Sunday, April 26, 2009

I like to get rid of life

I know and feel life is very valuable, which provides an opportunity to expreience the world where different people and phenomena keep on dancing in tune with nature. Their activities make me amaze. I want to know more and taste the different flavours available in the existence.

However, I sometimes fall depressed when I am too much troubled and suffer others problems and become measurable. I think it is better to die than got suffered for nothing wrong I have done.

Many people, I came to see, in this world do not deserve soul of a human being. They enjoy torturing others but never like themselves to be tortured. I hate those people who trouble others because of their own family or personal problem.

That is why I like to get rid of this life as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment