Saturday, August 29, 2009

Humanity Vs Beauty




Bishnu Prasad Aryal
Kathmandu, August 27

Mila Kunis, celebrity... and beauty...I don't know her at all but I chose her because her beauty enticed me a lot. It is not my fault she is beautiful but natural instinct always desires the beautiful things in the world. This is what aestheticism speaks of.

Meanwhile, I was shocked when I saw a group of children stretching palms for alms being presented by a commuter. The picture describes more than my words do. This is how a life they are spending in another part of the world.

I don't know both of them. Neither they know each other. I picked up them here as I witnessed state of miserable condition in them whereas humanity is dancing beyond their horizon. The celebrity, who is living full-privileged life, might not know anything about the children how they are suffering.

They have also beauty in them. Physical beauty is potential in them but it is a question what is barring them from getting bloomed. I see beauty in humanity.

Is beauty an antagonist against humanity or justice? Now it is your turn to unravel the layers of truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment