Friday, August 7, 2009

I can't change my inborn nature


Bishnu Prasad Aryal

A tiger, which is very beautiful and powerful animal, lives on other animals. It kills them and has their flesh for its livelihood. It does not farm the animals but hunts them in its residential area when it is hungry. If it is not full of appetite, it never kills and harms others.

An interesting thing to say is that it never eats grass how hungry it is. It will die of hunger but never eats plants and grass. It is its inborn nature.

Similarly, someone is born with special character. One is born to be a scientist, a politician, doctor, poet, writer, painter, farmer, philosopher and so on. However, I have witnessed a different instance in my life.

A powerful but a bad person, who has been following me since long, is always hatching conspiracy against me, torturing and harming me for his own family problem. Can't I get to live freely without harming and hurting anybody else in this world? I am unable to telerate his mean behaviours. A poet or philosopher can't be transformed into a scientist by beating and hitting whether physically or psychologically.

Let a person be as one was born for what. It is crime to forcefully attempt to change a poet or philosopher into a scientist. Every one is born with different nature. We should not make anyone like you...as every body is different and unique. Learn to understand for what one is born to be. I was born with flavour of philosophy. I am different from others. And I will die but cannot turn into an illogical and unreasonable person.

One has the rights to celebrate one's life in own way without harming and hurting others. If the wings of a bird are cut, it can't fly anymore. Someone plucked all the feathers of my wings and tells me to fly in my own way. Is it possible to fly playfully?

0 comments:

Post a Comment