Wednesday, May 6, 2009

State of extra injustice

If I reveal his name in public, he will harm me and torture me psychologically. It has been more than 15 years troubling me from behind the curtain for his family problem. I can not utter his problem, neither I know anything about it.

He is a great man, he thinks himself. So he never dares to admit his weakness and ask others for help. It seems he will turn to an inferior type of creature if he speaks of his problem.

Other does not show courage to be his friend as he thinks he is great, superior and powerful. It will be a big mistake to equal oneself to a great height of a man like him.

But he never transforms his destructive attitude to be a true human being. He wants other should surrender to him. He is still destroying him although he has not harmed anybody on this planet.

The victim thinks it is not his problem and it will be stupid to talk about other's problem. In such a difficult situation, neither he can open his mouth over other's problem nor he is freed to live in his own way.

In such a state of extreme injustice, it will be better for me to embrace death than always suffer from the cause of the other's problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment