Monday, September 22, 2008

Aesthetic or Inner Beauty Just Appeals Me!

A few months ago, I was on my way to get interviewed for an English teacher at Little Angels' School, Lalitpur, Nepal. The school where about 5,000 students pursue their study is very famous for managerial aspects. However, management point of view in my life may not be taken as good enough. I am yet to manage my life in an artistic way but I prefer my life to make it artfully philosophical with full of visions, ideas, and concepts that can adorn a life style of human being though it might not be so practical for them who are very accustomed to the traditional ways. I like to lead a life experimentally in a new way in which I wish not to harm, disrespect, torture, but to respect their self esteem remaining quite free and carefree about the consequences of what I do and perform.

Tradition is only the repeating of the set activities, norms and values although they may not be reasonable, fruitful and suitable to make a happy life for rejoicing existence to full extent. Many people do not dare to be experimental and live a dead life style. I am the man who wants to see every moment in a new way and spend it with new dimension though it may look traditional.

It was morning. On the way, I got up a three-wheeler tempo operated by battery, which is considered to be environment friendly emitting no pollution. My residence was in Baneshwore, Kathmandu, a metropolitan and the capital city of the nation, which is not modern enough compared to Euro-American countries but pretty modern in comparison to its medival and ancient times.

I entered into the tempo and took a seat just in front of a college girl in her uniform. Her eyes were like almonds with black kajol. Her face was wheatish. Her body was slim and her nose was like of a rabbit. She was sitting with an acquainted person, a boy, perhaps someone else or relative not in college uniform.

I looked her. I glared her some times. And some time passed in course of our routes. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her because I had to pay nothing for beholding beauty. She was not against it. It was not against law for me.

She wanted to talk with me. She pretended that she did not know the location where we reached and started conversation asking me question. "I am sorry I don't know the name of the place," I answered. I saw her and she smiled back. I was not much interested in talking verbal language but spending the beauty in sublime moment. I thought it was not necessary to ask her for where she was going to. I expected nothing from her. I continued looking her whose skirt was so mini that her thigh were almost uncovered but she was covering them by her bag with college books.

The acquainted man who was with her pulled away her bag. Her thighs were appealing for lustful eyes but for me they were robust and beautiful for aesthetic pleasure. She looked at me and smiled. I looked her and smiled back. The half an hour journey continued in the same manner. She came to a stop and got off the tempo. The boy with her and she took a path to the bush of houses. I was running on my way and time.

Many moments came and passed in my life. I saw many beautiful girls and women in the world but I do not remember all those moments. This moment with the girl, though she was not like a fairy, has printed on my page of mind [as tabula rasa]. But if I meet her in this life, I will not like to speak her because it is magnificent and magical what it was.

The time is going on and on. I still smile at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment