Monday, September 1, 2008

Who Is Greater Between Them?

Feb 27, '08


A Dispute Between the Great and the Mean


MEAN: Please, don't intervene into my private life. I am about to go mad. Try never to interrupt my way of life. Let me live in peace and in my own way.

GREAT: Coward! ......[Very Vulgar Words]! Bastard! I'LL KILL YOU!

MEAN: Why are you angry with me? I have never harmed anybody in my life and never intend to.

GREAT: Sly guy! Limitless selfish! You will repent on it.

MEAN: What is your problem? Tell me directly as friend. I am not your enemy.

GREAT: I don't have any problems. Even if I have, I'll solve them by myself. Because I am very powerful and clever person. Do you want to see my power and to know how many contacts I have?

MEAN: Then, why are you torturing me a lot?

GREAT: I'll put full stop or an end to your success and progress if you leave my given job to you.

MEAN: Any problem can be solved if it is shared with each other and if you believe in friendship.

GREAT: You deceived me. There is sacrifice in friendship. You failed to understand it. My bosses say I am the great person.

MEAN: What do you want from me? I could not understand your problem. I'm not God to understand everything without being told it. Be transparent. Let's discuss the matter.

GREAT: I'll give you job and will you ...?

MEAN: One of your friend told me that you want to marry off your sister.

GREAT: Rude! Wild! You are not of my height and prestige. I regret of having friendship with you.

MEAN: I am ready to accept anything you propose. It is my responsibility to help you even if there is family problem.

GREAT: My sister is already married. You, mean! God bless you to lead a life without dreaming of having a wife in this life.

MEAN: You seem to be man of injustice, confusion and problems. I'm unable to understand you.

GREAT: You're in our grip or under the fist like a fly captured. I'm in the government media. I've connections and links with powerful persons and everywhere.I can block your paths of life. You will repent on it and live under pain and suffering or in hell. I can destroy your life. I'll bring tsunami into your life.

MEAN: Your family problem is yours. But you became my problem of life.I would honor and respect you, unless you troubled and harmed me. And I could help you and compromise for anything.

GREAT: I'll trouble, torture, and harm you on the ways sending vicious persons to beat you up psychologically. Can you tackle all the troubles and tortures I will attack on you. I'll compel you to take shelter in an ASYLUM.

MEAN: I don't need your given job. If you believe me I am determined to get married with your sister without any condition.

GREAT: I may spit on your mouth if you talk about my sister.

MEAN: It is better to die or to end any kind of relationships between you and me and say GOODBYE FOREVER.

GREAT: I'll continually jeopardize and sabotage your plans and life by following everywhere you head until you die. Even I can influence and dwarf your numbers achieved in the university examinations. Understand?

MEAN: I've decided to quit your given job and remain away from you. Give your sister to the job or anybody else OR give the job to your sister or anybody else. I would be extremely happy to attend your sister's marriage ceremony if you invite me.

GREAT: I'll pretend that I've gone to the USA but will remain underground here and I'll resort to finish your life from behind the curtain. OK!

MEAN: THANKS A LOT! YOU ARE REALLY the GREAT! I'm sorry for all of my mistakes.

The MEAN MAN thought and believed that anybody would marry his sister whom he has never seen in his life because the GREAT MAN could manage anything in this world. However, the GREAT is still following the MEAN and harming everything whatever the latter plans to do. The secrecy or hidden truth, the MEAN IMAGINES, is that nobody in this world is likely to accept the GREAT's sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment