Monday, September 1, 2008

GOD, Will YOU Hear my Voice?

Jun 29, '08


My Cry for the Supreme Creator/God!


When I weep, they all enjoy,
While I suffer pains, they laugh,
As I feel sad, they become happy,

When I fail in my work, they celebrate,
While I attempt for good, they envy
And resort to foil all at any cost,
As I never harm anybody, they start attacking me,

When I try to entertain my individual rights,
They cut my wings and block my ways,
While I love them, they scorn me,
As I believe them as friends, they turn to be foe and enemy,

When I see all equal, they treat me inhumanly,
While I speak of justice, they commit injustice upon me,
As I argue my philosophy, they label me as impractical
And egotist,

When I speak truth, they term it as fiction
And call me mad and insane, they become fire of anger,
While I express my pains and miseries for catharsis,
They are angry with me and blame me for insulting them,
I always respect them, they insult and hurt me enough,
As I try to dance and celebrate my life, they detonate bomb on me.

So I want to reveal the symbol of THEY,
They is not other than KP Sharma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment