Sunday, September 21, 2008

I came, I saw and I witnessed extreme violation of human rights

Many people around the world are very happy and lucky that they are all ensured to their basic rights whereas others in the least developed countries are intensely deprived of their basic rights. The people of Europe and American countries are entertaining their rights to full extent. Law and order has been strictly maintained for allowing people to enjoy their rights. On the other hand, people of developing countries are marred and barred from their rights though they are assured in the documents.

The people who are powerful in such countries treat others as if they are not human beings. Those people in power think they are great and God, and behave others brutally. They believe it is law of Charles Darwin that powerful can kill the weaker.

However, they forget that their children are weaker than them, but they hesitate to imply on them. If they believe in such brutality why don't they kill their siblings? In those developed countries, those who violate the law and commit injustice upon others even in using abusive language, harassment and insulting are brought to book for sentences. There is justice and justice.

But like me who am living in Nepal have suffered of extreme violation of human rights. All the time, I am followed for no reason by a journalist named KP Sharma. My each and every rights of living in my own way without violating laws and harming anything and anybody of the existence has been snatched away. I am harnessed, insulted, harmed, followed and blocked for doing anything.

However, I have no place to complain for injustice. Even if I knock the doors for begging justice, KP Sharma influences everywhere and my voice is eliminated, my complain is rated as my psychological problem as if I have no human rights. If I were in Europe and America, I would certainly get justice, but I am extremely suffering from his injustice and torture that I am about to go mad for rejecting his sister to marry me. Isn't it my individual rights to remain single, or marry other girl or live and work in my way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment