Monday, September 1, 2008

It Is Hard to Believe but It Is Hard Truth

Jul 14, '08


: I have never seen such a brutal person in this world


It has not been one year, neither it has been two years, nor it has been five years, nor it has been 10 years. It has been 15 years, a team of KP [Krishna] Sharma has been following me from behind the curtain. It is too much. It is to say better that it is more than enough. He is troubling me unnecessarily, torturing me inhumanely. He seems to be very inhumane, vicious and unjust to me.

It seems it is such a fiction or a story which they can believe hardly. they who can not understand may think I have gone mad or crazy. Neither I am crazy nor the story is fantasy. This is the true story that I beheld and experienced in my life...either you believe it or not.

The only thing I did is I wanted to live in my own way and to be single rather than living with a bad girl as a life partner. He is too angry with me because i did not marry his sister whom I have never seen in this life. I cannot say how she is, good or bad. Relationship is made friendly, not brutally...The only problem with him is he has a family problem and marrying off his sister. If he has problem, he must tell and ask for help. Nobody will understand his problem without being told.

He warned me to destroy, finish, and ruin my life and block my each and every progress if I did not marry his sister. I have taken nothing from him nor I have harmed anybody in this life. However, he is punishing me for his family problem. If nobody is likely to accept his sister, it is not my mistake. The only ego he lives up is he is a journalist and has a big link and connection with each and every people. He can do anything whatever he likes. However, one is too powerful, one has any weakness in one's life. But he never admits his weakness. He is the lord of evilness and has kept on harming me continually for not marrying his invisible sister.

It is shocking that he has pretended that he is in the USA but staying in Kathmandu and he tends to sabotage and jeopardize my life from behind the curtain claiming that he has done nothing against me. He suggests me visiting psychiatrist for speaking truth. However, I would like to say that he, who claims being away by staying in Kathmandu, is sick and needs to consult the psychiatrist. He seems not to be in normal condition. He speaks false and claiming that he is speaking truth. It may be the psychiatric problem but I don't know what this actually is.

I have suffered too much, experiencing pains and tortures though i have not other problems. Nowadays, I am contemplating suicide rather to tolerate such injustice and live a miserable life. No one may believe in how he is following me and hurting and harming me from behind the curtain. I pary God for granting me death at this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment