Monday, September 8, 2008

Strange Behaviour of a Miniature Lion

This is world of civilization. Activities of human being define how cultured a person is. One who cannot keep neat and clean is rated savage and wild. People boast upon our knowledge and their civilization among all the animals on the earth. Obviously, human being is the most intellectual animal among them.

Can you accept that other animals imitate the activities of human being to show them civilized? Human beings have learned a lot from animals and nature in course of time and civilization.

I am astonished by the activities of a mouse in my house. I was still confused that it is coincidence or deliberate action. There is nothing edible in my bathroom. A mouse regularly sneaks into my bathroom and excrete its stool on the the outlets of it.

Last week, i peeked into the bathroom for examining the secret action of a mouse. It entered into the bathroom and went to the water out let hole. Amazingly, it evacuated its bowels and went out.

Now, I am certain that a wild mouse is also learning how to keep clean house of a man. When I recall this incident, I always smile at cats for chasing a mouse.

And now animals have also started copying and learning from human beings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment