Friday, September 5, 2008

Something Stressful I Have Been Feeling Now

On the way I came to see many people. Some were beggars, some were givers, some were teachers, some were business persons, some students, some were deformed and some were blessed for their beauty, many were males and many more were females. There were others too. Exactly, i don't have time to describe them in details.

I saw a man begging in his raged feat. His eyes were like craters and face was like a stone, He was bare footed and in worn clothes. A girl like a fairy gave him money. He put it in his pockets. Unfortunately, he could not see her with his eyes. In fact, there were no eye balls in the craters. I had headache by looking the different creation and situation of people on the earth. I thought it is the world of variation and diversification. Nobody is like anybody. Every thing looks unique and strange. But feelings of pains, suffering, and happiness are exactly same in each though many are in misery and some others are happy.

My headache increased immensely not because of the scenes on the streets but because of one of my classmates wrote me in disguised that I intended to steal money from his bank account. I was shocked and about to go mad as i heard such mean words. This person has been following me for 15 years from behind the curtain for rejecting his proposal of his invisible sister. I thought there are many persons better than me in this world, why he has been following me brutally. I am in gloomy mood and sad. I am extremely fed up with his behavior and spending moments and watching the world with tearful eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment