Monday, September 1, 2008

Brutality and Cruelty Is Thy Name

May 08, '08


A Letter To KP SHARMA


Dear Respected Sir,

I am extremely sorry for my rude and offensive language. These are my words of apologizing for my mistakes just as an acquainted person but not as an intimate friend. i seem to be nobody and nothing for the rest of the world. I sometimes express words and anger about you, it does not mean that i disrespect you but because I am mad and insane person who doesn't know to express sweet, polite, civilized and cultured language. I am an ordinary and simple person. I like to be direct, open and simplistic as news articles are written. I express what i feel, see, experience and know...it may be truth or false, right or wrong whatever it is. All these are the bi-products and consequences of injustice upon me. However, i feel I am ruined and deserted person. I am under acute pains and suffering caused by troubles and harms by unknown persons from behind the curtain...i am so dull that i don't know the reason why they are against me...it seems that the whole world is against me. I express offensive and rude language about others when i am hurt. My life is full of wounds and injuries. I am unable to tolerate these for the longer time. When others touch or poke my wounds, i experience extreme pains and suffering...it makes me bleeding the heart....all those words expressed in pains and suffering reveal my painful condition and those words may be bitter and harsh for others though i never intend to do so; and my deeds and actions have never violated others' human rights. Expression of those words is only the revelation and catharsis of my pains and suffering. I request others not to take it otherwise. If others don't touch me, i will be silent and express no words against others. I plead YOU to forgive me taking me as silly and crazy person. Others who doesn't understand my pains might be angry with me and may take revenge to sabotage and jeopardize my life for those words. However, whatever i speak, I am not a person to harm others...i am never against justice, humanity and human rights. I feel some people inclining to evil forces from behind the curtain have blocked me for entertaining my rights, they seem to be the bosses of injustice, inhumanity and cruelty against human rights. I feel i can live no more because of such pains...it is better for me to die rather than to face the unwanted and unjust oppression, pains, troubles, harms and sad moments. I expect nothing from you but only to forgive me, to help me live a peaceful life and allow me to entertain the human rights. If all the pains and sufferings persist or continue taking over me, i will contemplate to embrace death. My life is ending and finishing for the betterment of my soul. Once again, I apologize for my stupid and nonsense words and savage behavior...i WISH ALL OF YOUR LIVES BE HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL.& YOUR SISTER'S LIFE BE HAPPIEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL.

--
Victimized unluckily
ugly and stupid fellow

0 comments:

Post a Comment