Monday, September 1, 2008

Too Much Injustice Upon ME

May 17, '08


An Appeal To Krishna Sharma


DEAR RESPECTED SIR,

I AM very SORRY I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ABOUT YOUR FAMILY. i have nothing to do with your family business and where you live or stay. I just wanted to be like a friend and share your problems...if i could, i would try my best to help you and satisfy you with my behavior and sacrifice. Please never try to make me believe that you are away from Kathmandu. I humbly request you to tell me your problem (IF THERE IS) rather than telling me you are away and trying to prove that you have done good enough for everybody. i am sorry to say that i have never taken you as a friend but as a powerful classmate only, if it were it would have been already ended...it is not necessary for you to regret but i regret that i thought you were worthy of friendship...you are great and powerful..I take you as a very great and a person of an outstanding height and good status. i respect you, honor you and believe you are a good human being. however it is not necessary to threaten me for charging case...if i have harmed you and made mistakes against you i welcome you to report against harassment...it was only the matter that i wanted to correct my mistakes and to be a part of your life, as a friend and a helper if you need...i could sacrifice anything for you. What is my mistake against you that you are so angry with me? I always want to correct my mistakes and bow down on your feet as an apology for my mistakes...i really want to salute you as a superior being and powerful man. IF I AM WRONG I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THIS...Behind the state of your being angry with me and staying away from me might have a serious meaning and you might have a problem which is yet to be solved...i am nobody and nothing to speak about your problem and helping you. You might not need my help. But I was only interested in humanity and wanted to make efforts for the sake of well wishers like you. Thinking that nothing will be impossible to solve if it is dealt with friendly and humanely. I am always in favor of your happiness, success and progress...I really wanted to improve worsened relationship between you and me with humanity and mutual understanding. i ASSURE YOU THAT There is nothing that you cannot get from me....you can get whatever you like if i have something worth for you...i am extremely sorry for my bitter words...I NEVER WANT TO ANNOY YOU AND MAKE YOU UNHAPPY...I REALLY WANTED A HELP FROM YOU AND TRYING TO WRITE YOU...IF YOU NEVER WANT TO HELP ME, IT'S OK , WHAT CAN I DO FOR THIS COMPLICATED SITUATION?

Rude and ugly
mad and insane

0 comments:

Post a Comment