Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Answer to an Online Unknown One!

Dear,

Thanks a lot and welcome to my heart. I am very sorry for not being clear. First of all I would like to explain something. we have to understand the core spirit of the words \'wife\' and \'friend\'...friend is very sensitive word...friend is a relationship between two persons either with a male or female and does not matter race, age, post, sex, color and ethnicity and anything. In friendship...nobody is senior or junior, greater or meaner, superior or inferior, richer or poorer, handsome or not (all these do not matter in friendship...both are equal and friendly, it is the pure or sacred relationship between two hearts, souls and spirits). Wife is a life partner for man or husband whereas husband is life partner for wife. It is like friendship... both are one element separately and it is the relationship with two persons of opposite sexes. Both are the bond of love but not of business or give and take of job and money. In such holy condition, both give to each other but both do not demand anything from each other...demand is give and take(One gives something to others and takes something from other: Suppose, I give Rs 20 to a shopkeeper and take goods...we can not buy relationship like goods) and is business but relationship/friendship is not business...relationship remains on top then other things come...if you give priority for other things, relationship will be spoiled...So first YOU and me (relationship and love, respect to each other)......

So far as the concern of your question is, I want the wife as my best friend. I want to see friendship in my wife. I hope I can find my friend in my wife, but I can not say I will meet perfect friend to be my wife...I think I am clear about wife and friendship....

With best regards
B.P. Aryal

0 comments:

Post a Comment