Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm upset due to psychological torture

I feel nausea, my head seems to be heavy, have a headache. Simply, I can't put blame on others but there will be injustice if I don't reveal the fact that someone is still troubling and harming me from behind the curtain.

This is still a mystery for why this guy is following me throughout my whole life. Either, I must be sick, I must be in hallucination or in confusion or in illusion or speaking truth. I sometimes feel that whether I am mad to suspect the same person for destroying me.

No,I have realised many times that I am interfered or intervened into my personal issues, my liberty and freedom to live in my own way without harming and hurting others. I feel I am deprived of my individual rights to choose a way of life, work in my way and die in my carefree style.

I am suffering from other's problem. A person, who thinks himself superior, great and gentleman, has offended me for his own family problem. If I speak something about him and his action, he will torture me psychologically more than I am hurt. Neither I can remain silence nor can surrender to such a vicious person. So I am too upset now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment