Sunday, August 31, 2008

I don't want to live more

Jan 15, '08


I am happy to close this chapter of life


Many people, I think, fear death. However, I am excited to meet death, to touch its hands in experience and to embrace it with love and peace, leading to eternal peace.

It is an interesting thing to unveil that I visited an astrologer last week to know about my future. I don't know his predictions are true or not but I am happy with him who predicted that my soul will leave my body and my body will say goodbye to this physical world in 2008. This event will occur in between March and June this year.

I am watching every moment passing by...they are amazing, marvelous and wonderful because only I can see this going on. You may think it is absurd, foolish, stupid, and insane belief. I am sorry I am unable to make you understand in words what I feel now. This is my experience...i am watching...everything is passing on...each will die one day...it is only the matter of sooner or later...I am celebrating this time with rejoice and ecstasy, bliss and happiness...I don't want to live more suffering, suffocating with pains and sores caused by demons, devil souls, lord of evils and unconscious minds which are egoist, sadist and inhumane masters...

If this happens in reality my enemies will be happier but i will be much more happier than all of them who are troubling, torturing and tending to destroy me. Thanks God, I will be the luckier if i can touch almighty death. I am desperately waiting for the moment. But I can't say what will happen later and after death. I feel life is an eternal journey...it was my only one episode on this earth..i am on the way...i will continue my journey till i am salivated with nirvana or get enlightened that i am still unknown about it...i had nothing, i have nothing and i will have nothing...only the experience of journey which is being deleted by time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment