Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Sublime Moment of Love with an Stranger

May 12, '07


A Sublime Moment of Love with an Stranger


Just some hours ago, i caught a bus bound to Kathmandu from a terai district of Nepal. Many buses were traveling to Kathmandu like many people are visiting this place. I chose a bus in a blue color, which attracted me more not because there were acquainted faces in the bus but because my mood always goes with spiritual world.

It was only a co-incidence. I entered the bus. There was only one seat lying vacant at the last back row of the seats. I took my seat right behind the seats of two ladies.

It is not better to disclose my inner feelings about other people, specially about females. But what i am doing is only the spontaneous flowing of a beautiful moment in course of my journey to Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal.

Others might think that I always like to write about females. Yes, it is true that females are comparatively superior being in the universe of creation, so I choose to write about them.

One of my hands touched hair of one lady in front of me. Her hair was so smooth, so silky and so sweet as if it was the butter cream pasted in a cake. She turned behind. i was afraid of her and my innocent actions of my fingers. I thought, "I am sorry for it."

But she smiled in a way that she was my acquainted friend. Her smile was like a rainbow on the Autumn evening. She was in red, blue, pink and yellow colored dress. There was a petal of rose flower on her face, fragrance of lily and beauty of innocent merry gold. "Mom, will you taste this piece of snack," she said to the woman beside her. They were talking about Butwal, her brother who is a school student and the fare of bus that was illogical for them.

Unknowingly, my fingers pushed her hair again. I was terribly afraid of her. And she told me, "I am sorry." I said nothing because i don't like to be more formal.

Again, i touched her hands and she did not object. She could not stay unmoved. She was turning left and right, and turning back to me with her hands on top of seat behind her. I touched her fingers, which were like tulip tenders. i caught her one of fingers and she was not angry with me but playful to the situation. She winked her eyes and told me, "Will you like this?" She pointed to the lines written on the window screen of the bus. There was written--YOU ARE THE FAIRY OF BEYOND HORIZON. "It's nice," I said. She smiled.

The bus was still running. We were closer and closer being playful with friendly spirit and impulse of emotions. We traveled for four hours with very joyful moments. Those were few moments among many delightful moments we spent together on the bus. I had potato chips on the bus and she took instant noodles and biscuit. i offered her my chips. She said, "No, thanks!"

Just after we finished eating snacks, she said to me, "You are so greedy. You ate alone." I smiled and she laughed her belly.

I said, "I am getting down at the next stop."
She said, "Bye!" I said, "Tata!"

Just before getting departed, she told me her name. "I am Ayushma Poudel (Chhetry)." My father is Chhetry and Mom is also so. But my grandmother is Bramhin. "I am four year old and i read in Nursery," she told me in a jolly mood with Nightingale voice and oceanic eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment