Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Pretty Prelude to A Friend-Turned-Foe

Apr 11, '07




A pretty song is to know when you are in serious problem,
Choose one of your simple friend who can help you for good,
And start troubling him excessively and become his acute problem,
Then, wait for acceptance from him under immense pressured mood.

Because mental or physical torture may not be crime for them,
Who think power of physics is the entire existence of friendship.
Creating a give-and-take situation would not mean business,
No wonder if they craft a design of you help us and get rid of problem.

Friendship will no more stand a business term to deal with give-and-take,
Only giving from both sides exists as a true and humanitarian relationship.
Give alm of either life or any help to their friend for love as beggar or sage,
It is not love to think of taking back in return to given alms or love.

Therefore, my friends are my love, life, inspiration and support,
But they are not like me as I believe in love of humanity and friendship.
My friends turned to be like foes in a war for colonization of friendship,
However, I am not their enemy but they are not like me as comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment