Sunday, August 31, 2008

Relationship is Made of only Two Sides

Feb 06, '08


Relationship is Made of only Two Sides


There were some people debating on relationship and its value.

I was witnessing the event and captured the dialogues in such a way.

First: Sometimes relationship is made of by force and power.

Second: May be. But I think relationship is a matter of compromising with the problems.

Third: No. It is the pure spiritual and divine matter between or among the beings.

Fourth: It is not possible with power and job but possible with love and humanity. It is not made of single party or side.

Fifth: I have a problem that I want to marry off my sister to a being.

Sixth: It is better to give your sister to a bulldog if you fail to understand the humanity.

Seventh: I also want to marry a dog girl because I am unable to understand another person.

First: Then, both of you should compromise ultimately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment