Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Body Organs May Save Others' Life

Feb 20, '08

I Want to Donate my Body Organs

Every one knows each living being must die one day. However, many of them, if I am not in illusion, have forgotten and accustomed to live under the fit of unconsciousness and commit sins rather than be a benevolent being. I don't know the reason for that.

I know and feel that I must die. My body will decompose and physically eliminated into the earth. My dead body will be burnt to ash and flow into the air or mix into the soil. I am surprised whether I could make any useful effort to anybody else. Certainly, I helped and sacrificed my life for very few persons of my family. I have done good for only a few people in this world. I was selfish to this matter. My body is not mine, my organs are not mine, my soul is not mine, in fact, everything is not mine. NATURE or GOD or SUPER POWER or EXISTENCE made everything. I am only a part of this world. Nothing more than that. I understand this.

Now, I want to donate all of my body organs to needy persons if possible so that some would get life from my wasting parts of the body. Therefore, I have already registered my name for the donation of my eyes after my death. One or two visually impaired people will see the world through my eyes. I wish two females could get my eyes. I want to donate my kidney too to one of persons who are involving in human rights, humanitarian projects, welfare of children, women and people or people from education or science sector that they can help many people and save the lives.

I am a single person. I am nobody but simple, a vegetarian, humanity lover who will be happier only when I will get opportunities to donate my body organs. PLEASE, DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME SOONER IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF BODY ORGAN TO SAVE PRECIOUS LIFE THAT CAN BE DIVINE AND FRUITFUL TO MANY PEOPLE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment