Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Tale of a Trouble Caused by Friend VS Foe

Apr 07, '07




...FROM PREVIOUS PART...

Dear Joy,

Pleasing to read your mail regarding the details of life perspective.

Really, I am more than hurt. I believed him as my friend but he enjoyed destroying me in the guise of friend. I am very confused between friend as a foe or foe as a friend.

I am still surprised how a friend can destroy his friend but I saw him doing so--he claimed he was my friend and sabotaged and jeopardized my life in the veil of friendship...He wanted, i thought, me to marry his sister whom i had never seen in my life but never tried to make us meet. How can I believe that he was true to this matter and he was my good friend.

To be powerful means does not necessary to be good. He is very powerful person and he planned a grand design to make me alone in this world and hitting me, hurting me blocking me from behind the curtain===he hurt me more than i suffered.==Now i feel and experience i am alone=i am extremely hurt--it has been very difficult to live more==Do you still think he was my friend who destroyed my life for not marrying his invisible sister? I am surprised by what he is doing, if i am not wrong. What will he get by troubling me too much and tending to destroy me?

My life is full of pains and sufferings and no way to live in this world. If he will be happier and achieve success and success more when i am ruined, i pray God to trouble me much more because friend's happiness will be my pleasure

best regards with love
... ;;; ...


...ANOTHER PART...

Dear Intimate,

My happiness knew no boundaries when i got such a friend like u. The God is there from where He loves me too much. I am quite inspired by your allusion of mother's pain and love to her sons. Now, i can feel i can endure whatever pain for my mother's happiness. But I disagree with you to take revenge with my foe as a friend or friend as a foe because I am never against justice and humanity. If i have never harmed anything of anybody else, it is beyond my imagination to harm my friend and all.

However, i cannot be positive with that very being under the veil of friendship who sabotaged my life. He only believes in power and felt challenged when i believed him he would not harm me any way. i thought he would not harm me anything but he took it as my challenge boasting upon the power. You can't imagine how powerful, mischievous, cunning, shrewd, sly and tricky he is. He might be under the full of pains and it is his problem not mine but he does not have any rights to destroy my life. Do you think it is a justice to punish others for his own problem and weakness? His problem is his problem. If he wants to solve it or wants or expects some cooperation from his friends or me, he must tell me directly and propose for help. I could do any kind of help to him, if he has been simple and easy. How can i see his internal pain or problem without telling me anything? Is it my mistake not to know his problem, what do u think my friend? And now he has been continually attacking me blaming me for not helping him as friend. Can he mend broken mirror similar to the relationship? If he dares to mend the relationship, he must take initiation with correcting his past mistakes and wrong doings under the play of super power. If I hurt and destroy you, can you still take me as earlier as before, suppose, we were friends? i feel i am very simple and straightforward person with compassion.

Contrary to me, he is super-powerful and not a man of understanding humanity but only of power. He enjoys destroying others. If i can, i will never harm him because i am not like him. Ending friendship with him is enough for him as a punishment. I am not demon or devil to follow him and take revenge with such robotic hearts. One day, he will certainly realize that if he has not harmed his friend under the play of power, his friend (me) would certainly help him and hug him with love and humanity. It is not my job to make him understand me how simple kind of person i am.

However, he is almost under the line of human being and near to a mean and clever King. Do you want to know about his deceptive tricks? He hatched a plan of staying in the USA by staying in Kathmandu, changing his residential location and continuing his office by the night? And he wants to convince me that he has not done anything against me because he reportedly claims that he is not in the country or town. Can you understand now what kind of person he is? Is he true to humanity or friendship?

When I want to begin my life in new ways, he creates obstacles and obstruction everywhere. I remember his one saying to me---"...will stop your every progress and bring tsunami in your life because you (me) did not do what I (he) wanted...". Now, evaluate yourself, what kind of person he is. If he needs my help, he could propose or ask me directly and friendly and i could help him or sacrifice everything for him as part of value of friendship. I could help him anything if he had asked me directly.

Now, can you understand me what kind of person i am? How can i understand others' problems without being revealed it? I am not God to know everything about of others...

I hope u will understand me well

Love from
...;;;...


...NEXT PART...

0 comments:

Post a Comment