Monday, August 25, 2008

Unbelievable Tragedy I Have Faced For No Reason

Mar 31, '08

I Experienced the Meanness and Evilness Depicted Like in the Movies and Reels in My Real Life

I could never imagine such things in the real life though they were seen in the reel life and people entertained much on the fiction and fantasy. It is hard for me to believe what I experienced and came to witness in my own life. It is deadly and scary even to imagine the incidents and actions I had to encounter in my life. You may be shocked or everyone who believes in humanity will be shocked by the events that I am going to express on this blog.


Posted on: April 1, '08

I was born in a middle class family of a rural part of Nepal. The society in which I was brought up was very traditional, conservative and majority of the people were uneducated. In our small family, my mother, father and two brothers lived together. There was only one female in my family. She is my mother whom I love too much. It is a story when I was studying in a government school in the secondary level. I was not bad in the study. I used to stood third, second and first in the class results. Most of the people used to get married at their teens except those studying. Only about 60 per cent of the children in the village were enrolled in the schools. Children were forcefully married by the parents and guardians on their will. There was no way out for the children and youths to escape unwanted marriages. Although child marriage was illegal, it was not new for them and was rampant in the area. I was one of those victimized children. My story goes in this way:

Posted on: April 20, '08

I was determined to pursue my further study and dreamed a simple job to lead a simple life. My father was not bad but he was innocent person. It was a terrible time for me when my father passed away when I was studying Intermediate level. He was suffering from cancer. My evil days began as I was fallen under the injustice of seniors. My father was more than simple and innocent. Some clever relatives manipulated him by saying that it would be better if your son got married the girl they proposed. They suggested him to stop my study if I rejected their proposal. I was weak and helpless. Neither I could fight them nor could escape from the home as I could see difficult life away from home. This fear forced me to get victimized and face the unwanted circumstances. The relationship of forceful marriage started worsening day by day and finally it reached to a separation and breakage leading to an end for vicious situations.

They were not good enough human being. They never realized their mistake and imposed all the negative impacts blaming me for making mistake. I did not know whether it was mistake or not. But I knew only my freedom and liberty, humanity, justice and rights of a human being not to be forced for marriage. I respect all the human being and don't like to interfere and intervene into others' life. It was my only mistake and wanted to live a peaceful and independent life. But the time was cold for me. They hatched a conspiracy that I was the man to finish her. It was after about a decade when I was studying Bachelor's degree in the town. They secretly searched a man for her and the man who was living in Varanasi, India married the woman and fled to India. They who wanted to sabotage and jeopardize my life filed a case in the police blaming me that I killed her. I was shocked so much I could not tackle the problem.

Posted on: May 9, '08

It was the time when I was pursuing my Bachelor's Degree staying away from home. There were a few of my friends who could understand my problem and initiated to help me. They were very nice persons like their names Ganesh Pandey, Bijaya Raj Ghimire, and Tirtha Raj Kandel. The very persons Ganesh and Bijaya, who were involved in student politics in campus too, complained the authority strongly that the case was illegal and fake, and force the administration to cancel the fake case. They helped me a lot and saved of from the hitch. I was so much grateful towards them and assured to help them whatever i can and whenever they need. Ganesh told me that I should help Krishna Sharma, who is the very friend of Ganesh and Tirtha, had a small problem. I was happy with them but I was frustrated and started hating the marriage affair.

After few months, Tirha met me with the proposal of Krishna's sister. I told him, "It is good for me but I am sad to say that my life is full of problems. If I marry her, she will suffer much because of my problems. I never wanted to see her sad as she was as my sister. I told him to marry off her to a better man so that she would be happier than with me." She got married with a man who was educated, a teacher and a kind person. He owned a school and was the principle of the school. Everybody liked him and they used to say him a 'good' man.

After 10 years, I met her along with Tirtha. It was 2001. I saw her first time. Her name was Radha. She was happy and her husband was also happy with three children, a beautiful house of a small family.

I had never known that Krishna had another sister. Tirhta wanted to test me. He asked me if i wanted to marry her. I told him that if it was possible I was ready for that time. At the meantime, I had just completed my M.A. after working some years after Bachelor's Degree because of the financial problem. But Krishna completed his study regularly and got a good government permanent job as a journalist in the government media. He was very great, big and powerful man. I told Tirtha, "If Krishna and his sister accept me, I am happy for it." Neither they proceed it nor i did thinking that I was inferior to them. However, the relationship could not be made this time too. The matter continued worsening. They blamed me for rejecting them. I was shocked when I was not given any chance to proceed the matter. I tried once they lingered and pretended that she was already married to RAJENDRA GAUTAM, an NTV journalist. They started me following and destroying my life in each corner and sector of my life. I was more shocked while they called me deceptive. Even I had never seen her in my life. It seemed it was a grand design of a grand conspiracy.

Posted on: May 11, '08

Now, all of them have turned to be pillar of enemies. They have followed me, blocked me everywhere...they have said they would stop my progress and life...they would not ease any way to walk for me. They have tortured me too much, troubled me more than enough....and i am unable to tolerate any thing...now i am contemplating suicide because it is more difficult for me to live than to die...

0 comments:

Post a Comment