Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life is not just a Puzzle?!

Friday, March 23, 2007


Life is just not A Puzzle!?
They said I was a mad, insane and foolish,
I looked into myself but found it was true,
Because I failed to accept their proposal
Of giving me a government job contaminated
With conspiracy, tension, corruption and inhumanity,
Not because the job was not holier.

They told me I was selfish, rude, savage and cruel,
I examined inside where they could not be denied,
As I had never harmed anybody else in this world,
Neither I deceived anybody in dealing with matters,
Of humanity, mankind, sacrifice, dedication and equality,
But because I could not understand them in nature.

They called me egoistic and arrogant like a terrorist,
I sneaked into my inner petals where there was space,
For I never disrespected them and endeavored to undermine the values,
Which contain the welfare of both enemies and friends together,
They were angry with me as I was simple, honest but not handsome,
Not because I could do adjust to the tune of evil doers.

They called me philosophical and impractical akin to a robot,
I scrutinized under where I found freedom and liberty,
Since it was my life in which I enjoyed pleasures in pains,
I told them my life is my life, not yours to be dictated by Godot,
But because those chosen pains, sorrow, griefs and sufferings,
Were more pleasant and happier than those happiness not chosen.

Because I want to be myself like whatever I am,
Not because I do not love them,
But because I can see them inside me,
And I am reflected on them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment