Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Most Important Thing of the World in Life

Mar 28, '08


I am very much excited, curious and wild to enter the new world of blog writing in my own style. It is surprising for me that I find others writing about their topics and issues, which are already written in many books, newspapers and magazines.

I never want to follow the copy-paste formulas of writing, neither believe in following others. However, I can't claim that I will write much better.

My writing may fall under the worse category but I don't care about it. I know one thing is I will keep on only writing whatever I feel and I see. My writing is like a fable I fabricated that follows in this way:

Once upon a time there was a clever man named the Great, who wanted to marry off his cute and innocent sister to the Great man of the world. He wanted to give his sister either to the son of US president or sons of Indian Prime Minister and President or British Prince or Japanese Prince or Nepalese Prince. He found all of them but MEAN. Finally, he decided to marry off his sister Siddarth GAUTAM, a very good man and a journalist of NTV, Nepal. He thought that journalists were the most powerful persons of this world. In fact, they really are powerful. They always think that power is everything. They think job is most important thing in this world, and they take relationship in the second position and life in the third position.

However, my philosophy argues that life is in the first position, then relationship in the second and job is in the third although every sector has its own importance. What is the most important thing in this world? Can you comment on, please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment