Friday, August 29, 2008

A Letter to a Disguised Friend

May 12, '07


A Letter to a Disguised Friend


Dear Joy,

Hug with love of friendship!

I am very much disappointed and it has been very difficult for me to endure pains caused by the very person from behind the curtain.

I think he has unnecessarily harmed me in my life. I thought and believed he would not harmed me anything because i have never harmed anybody nor deceived anybody else. I expressed, "He would do nothing for me as i have not harmed anything of him." But he felt challenged from my simple and plain statement emanated from my heart of belief. It is an irony he took it otherwise. He never told me his problem seriously nor directly nor friendly but blamed me for deceiving him. I have experienced extreme condition of injustice. I requested him through mail to forgive me as a friend if i had made any mistakes in my life. I was ready to sacrifice everything for him if he had told me directly.

I am terribly victimized by the misunderstanding of him and getting punished for his problems. He is too much angry with me but never tells me what his problem is. I am shocked from it. He is too powerful, big, greater and influential, who does not need any of my helps. I have never expected anything from him, neither his money nor his power to get job for me nor his sister to live with. I wish he could have relationship of his sister with bigger, richer, greater, influential, better, more handsome, social, cultured and civilized person. I believe he will get whatever he desires and wants. i am nobody and nothing for him. However, i expect from him only not to obstruct, hinder or ill-recommend me and my attempts to live in my own ways. It will be enough for me to live.

I am not a person to harm others. If i cannot live in peace, i can commit suicide but i am always against fighting the friends. Whatever he has done wrong with me, i forgive him but never go against him. I want to be only true human being but not the devil.

What would you do if you were my friend-turned-foe?

best regards
...prasad...

0 comments:

Post a Comment