Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When I Woke up at Midnight

Thursday, May 17, 2007

This is a real story that happened in my life. This piece of creation came after I dreamt a nightmare last night, which disturbed my sleeping. The story goes in this way: Once upon a time there were two friends. One was too powerful and boastful upon it for holding powerful position as he could influence everywhere, gripping authority. Another was too logical and argumentative who was boastful upon existence. Powerful One had a cute sister and Logical One never wanted to marry. Here is an excerpt of their intelligent debate.


Powerful One: You must propose first for the marriage since I am too powerful and can do whatever I want.

Logical One: I don't propose because I don't know how to propose the marital affair but will accept if others propose me. And I think I am not worthy of marriage proposal.

Powerful One: You will die like a dog on the street if you don't marriage [by proposing].

Logical One: Then, a dog will marry your sister.
Powerful One: Nonsense! You are absurd, egoist, mean, selfish and coward creature.


Logical One: Yes. No, I am German (Shepherd).

[The joke of the Day.


Logical One refers to me and Powerful One is my friend.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment